Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Introduction

So, I guess this is the first entry of this blog.. "The introduction", as I'd like to call it. I don't like to look at it as a blog though. I see it more as an inspiration board. An inspiration board that will be filled with pictures that inspire me to be a better person - my ultimate self. That is why it has been named "Franki Skye". I love that name.. and I hope all of you do too. During the lifespan of this board you will all get to know Franki Skye quite well. Through the pictures and texts that I post, you will slowly get to know a little more about her. Cause' I guess this is exactly what all these fashion bloggers do, post pictures of people who inspire them and make them want to make themselves better, improve who they are. It's kind of a cool idea, and since I spend a large portion of my time searching for exactly this - I thought I might aswell share it with someone and create something that I myself have been searching for quite a long time. I am not going to reveal who I am myself, or post pictures of my own day-to-day styles, as this blog is not about that. It's about who I want to be, who I know that I am deep inside. I am basically putting my heart, my hopes and dreams out there for you all to see and experience in the feeling, the air of this blog. I hope you all will like what I have to offer.

So.. let us inspire, my friends!

//Skye

No comments: