Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"And all that was left were a few thoughts.. "

I've been tagged by Deanna to list a couple random things about me, so here are a few!
  • I've lived in 3 different countries.
  • I love Arthur, the children's tv-show. I often find myself singing the theme song: "Hey! What a wonderful kind of day, where we can learn to work and play, and get along with each other.." Seriously, I've loved it ever-since I was five or something. My favorite scene is when Arthur is mad about having to wear glasses and being called "four-eyes", so he throws his glasses out through the window and says "Good riddance". God, it cracks me up every time. (Of course it's not intentionally supposed to be funny)
  • I rarely have fun, but I always enjoy myself.
  • Believe it or not, I'm quite the tomboy. Perhaps that quality is reflected in my name. I don't think Franki is a typical girls name.
  • I'm very handy, and have a love for technology.
  • I love Jack Johnson.
  • I've travelled all over the world - from Amsterdam, New York, to Japan, etc. Although I love traveling and appreciate being immersed into new cultures, I tend to think that it's just different names for the same place. Not in the sense that the places aren't all very different, but just because your somewhere else doesn't mean that you'll feel that much different about life.
  • I've played soccer/football for 14 years.
  • One of my dreams is to travel to Costa Rica and explore the volcanic mountains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Arthur tidbit is so ironic, I was just talking to one of my girlfriends about the shows we used to watch as a kid...Richard Scary and Wishbone were also reminisced on. Great to know some cool facts about you!