Thursday, December 4, 2008

My list

So I've been tagged tagged by Nikéh and Maxime of Billie Jean to list six unimportant things that make me happy!
Thanks for the tag girlies :)

The rules of the tag are:
· Shout out those who tagged you.
· List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
· State the rules and tag 5 other blogs.
· Leave a comment letting the 5 blogs know they have been tagged.

So here we go..

1. Finding new blogs and websites full of inspiration.
2. Supportive comments on my blog, of course! :)
3. Receiving a thoughtful text or email from a friend.
4. Cupcakes with pink icing - well, anything with pink icing!!
5. Finding solutions to problems, and then realizing that it wasn't such a big deal after all!
6. Giving a simple gift when it is least expected.

Thanks again!

Now I would like to tag Kristin of Bleach Black, Cididdy, Stellawantstodie, and Emma of La Paz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh vad roligt, jag var faktiskt inne här precis inne du skickade din kommentar och hade precis påbörjat den.

Tack för utmaningen.

Puss!

Anonymous said...

it makes me feel really happy too your number six!